FELLOWSHIP POTLUCK MEALS
We believe fellowship is an important part in the church family. We typically do a regular potluck the first Sunday of the month, (bring a hot dish for your family plus a bit extra for visitors, and either a dessert or salad if you are able.)
On the third Sunday, we typically do a pancake brunch where the men cook pancakes. (bring a protein dish - eggs, sausage, ham...)
Church families are divided into 4 groups to work together to share the load of setting up and cleaning up.
Nov. 19: pancakes ( set up D; clean up C)
- Nov. 19 & 20 - LEF Leadership Retreat. Please pray!
- Nov. 20 - 7:00pm - Prolife meeting at Esterhazy Catholic Church
- Nov. 23 - 7:30pm - Young Adults - The Truth Project
- Nov. 30 - 1:00pm - Wreath making at the church
- Dec. 1 - 6:00pm - Ladies Christmas Banquet